Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Live Interview - A Day In The Life Of An Angel

September 20, 2011 Today I'm within LA introducing the particular new Gorgeous aroma in addition to bra. It's exciting regarding me to be able to always be household within California where i am from so to often be working together with Victoria's Secret. It's likewise an recognition in order to super star in a campaign for VS. Yesterday I seemed to be buying using my sister with the Beverly Center local retailer and I observed my face in the eye-port for the very first time. Growing way up I constantly shopped at Victoria's Secret along with my own mama and discovered Angels such as Gisele as well as Karolina Kurkova from the windows. I always viewed as much as them; it is really so amazing and also surreal to get some of those young ladies now.

6AM I woke up sense incredibly stressed for the reason that I were required to get started with my time which has a dwell occupation interview during KTLA. This was merely my lastly are living interview and I are interested to visit smoothly. My toughest anxiety is usually rainy up upon camera. Before proceeding out, I possessed a great breakfast time as well as had an hour or so and also your half of curly hair along with cosmetic foundation prior to maneuvering to this KTLA studios. I used the a sexy entire body cuddling apparel from Stella McCartney in addition to of course, a Gorgeous bra underneath!

8:30AM Arrive from KTLA. It's funny. I was below six years ago for one of my initial modeling jobs; it's rather great to get returning the following for a VS Angel to launch an innovative advertising campaign that I'm starring in. I obtained fulfill Sam Rubin and Michaela Pereira and the rest of the hosts. They had been seriously nice I believed much like the occupation interview went seriously well. After qualifing for the nerve wracking stay interview out from the way, I understood the rest in the day would have been a breeze. Next up, an appointment for YoungHollywood.com

10AM Arrive from Young Hollywood's Studios. I appeared to be super excited for this one. It appeared to be very laid again and comfortable and also the interviewer, RJ, ended up being not thay hard to be able to speak to. It was crazy in order to discuss with working lady related to bras so I had plenty of fun using it.

10:15AM I change into a black lace minidress from Dolce & Gabbana then it absolutely was to come back in the motor vehicle to be able to head to The Grove for my upcoming physical appearance - a media celebration for the Victoria's Secret store. There have been so many photographers! After the photographs I practiced a few interviews within the brand-new wonderful bra along with fragrance. Then it was before off towards the Andaz Hotel to help email a how-to video tutorial together with makeup foundation performer Lauren Cosenza to allow females at your home a step-by-step tutorial with learn to get your Gorgeous look.

12PM Arrived for the Andaz Hotel in addition to I has been thus hungry! All I needed had been a new peanut butter plus jello sandwich! My mom used to create PB&J's for me continuously because a youngster so these days when ever I'm using a genuinely demanding in addition to rigorous time I always eat one so it for some reason helps you to temporarily relieve my nerves.

12:30 Start taking pictures the How-to Makeup video. This Gorgeous glimpse is usually among my favorites; I enjoy a smokey attention with numerous lashes. It had been interesting handling Lauren - She offers this type of gratifying personality in addition to we loved doing work jointly around the video.

1:45 Finished upward that how-to movie and acquire to the cellphone together with Stylelist (!) for an easy occupation interview about Gorgeous along with my own career in that case I procured a half an hour break up to relax plus decompress.

3:30 I seemed to be down to possess afternoon tea with a group of style people with the Chamberlain hotel. I kept on my own Dolce & Gabbana dress but additional a new dark house jacket and booties to get a good edgier look. It had been great achieving each of that bloggers. They had like wonderful personalized style! It was enjoyment observing all of them in addition to many people shown myself a great deal with regards to blogging! I under no circumstances noticed how much of the subsequent people can create plus it empowered me to be able to quite possibly go into web log of my own , personal someday! We were most of tweeting away in the course of each of our their tea then many of us walked to the VS retail store at The Grove for your exciting looking trip! It was much fun! I obtained show them all the new Gorgeous bra in addition to fragrance collection agencies plus seeing that I know so much about all the merchandise I became to help these almost all uncover several amazing items from the store.

5:45PM I changed in to a tremendous cute dress from the Victoria's Secret directory plus received my personal tresses in addition to cosmetic foundation touched upwards for any satisfy and greet together with clients and also followers at the store. Getting in order to reach every one of the users is my personal favourite section of a higher electrical power day. I really like reaching the many devotees and this satisfy in addition to greet had been extra specific because it what food was in my own hometown. My mommy and related even came lower to look at a photography along with me! They definitely savored witnessing what exactly it truly is like personally at these with events also it seemed to be and so wonderful to possess their support.

8PM My lengthy push day is actually finally more than plus had been a real success! It was some sort of surreal evening along with I seemed to be and so thrilled that they are lifting Gorgeous throughout LA! I can't put it off to discover what exactly is throughout retailer personally next!

No comments:

Post a Comment